Linux Server Management
Linux Servers are popular in a wide range of uses due to the benefits and advantages of the free and open source software.
CloudMonix ensures the proper monitoring, management and automatic issue resolution for your Linux Servers in any environment, including Azure and on-premise. Set up CloudMonix and start getting deep insights into your system, avoid server failures and get top performance for your Linux Server resources.Setting up a Linux Server monitoring in CloudMonix takes just a few minutes, since the most important metrics, alerts and automation are preconfigured in default templates.
Popular Ways to Utilize CloudMonix
Linux Server Monitoring
CloudMonix provides a powerful set of monitoring features for Linux Servers. Rest assured that you will be notified of problems by immediate alerts rather than upset customers.
- Monitor and get alerts on CPU, memory, disk, processes
- Track any performance counters
- Receive alerts on critical information from event logs
Linux Server Automation
Automation features for Linux Servers allow you to set up pre-programmed activities that are always at work to keep your systems at optimal levels.
- Automatically restart failed Linux services
- Automatically reboot the server according to a schedule
- Execute custom Bash scripts