Azure Web App Monitoring is referred to the set of recesses that helps in monitoring websites, web applications, web jobs and mobile apps hosted on Azure Web Apps. It provides Azure Web Apps administrators with means to track, monitor, control and optimize processes and operations on Azure Web Apps.
How Azure Web Apps Monitoring is used?
Azure Web Apps Monitoring is primarily used to provide Web App Administrators with tracking, monitoring and control over hosted web applications, web jobs, mobile application and websites. Typically, Azure Web Apps Monitoring include;
- Track and analyze infrastructure utilization metrics such as CPU, RAM, Requests, and more.
- Monitor web job statuses and runtime
- Identify errors, outages, downtimes and other performance degrading or non availability conditions.
- Troubleshoot and optimize infrastructure and services for performance.
How can CloudMonix help in Azure Web Apps Monitoring?
CloudMonix extends monitoring and management of Azure Web Apps by providing comprehensive monitoring, sophisticated auto-scaling, automated recovery and customizable rule-based Web Job execution services and more.
CloudMonix provides immediate insight into key metrics of Azure Webapps and Webjobs. It allows to easily setup alerts with simple or complex criteria.
- Track key performance metrics, such as CPU, RAM, Requests and more
- Alert on Errors, outages and other conditions
- Monitor continuous and triggered Webjobs