What is Azure Service Bus Monitoring?
Azure Service Bus Monitoring is referred to the process of managing and monitoring the performance of Azure Service Bus. The Azure Service Bus Monitoring process is a set of collective tools, techniques and process that enables in ensuring performance and availability of Azure Service Bus.
How is Azure Service Bus Monitoring used?
Azure Service Bus monitoring is used to ensure optimal performance and operations of Azure Service Bus and its resources. Azure Service Bus Monitoring helps in;
- Monitor Azure Service Bus Queues, Topics, Subscriptions and Event Hubs
- Triggering alerts on important service bus conditions, such as dead letters, age of messages, etc.
- Monitor queue and topic depths for scaling purposes
How can CloudMonix helps in Azure Service Bus Monitoring?
Cloudmonix keeps up with Service Bus queues, topics and event hubs every minute of every hour. It notifies service bus administrators of problems by immediate alerts and notifications. With CloudMonix, Azure Service Bus Administrators can;
- Monitor queue and topic depths
- Track dead-letter messages
- Get notified when messages are not processing
- Keep up with Event Hubs key performance indicators