Azure Cloud Services Monitoring is referred to the collective processes that enable in managing, monitoring and controlling cloud operations and assets on Azure Cloud Services Platform. Azure Cloud Services Monitoring helps cloud administrators in ensuring cloud services performance, mitigating slowdowns and outages and delivers stable and consistent cloud services.
How Azure Cloud Services Monitoring is used?
Azure Cloud Services Monitoring primarily provides cloud administrators with means to control Azure Cloud Services operations and performance. It is typically delivered through a combination of Azure Cloud Service Monitoring tools, technologies and processes that gathers operational utilization and performance data and reports it to the cloud administrators. Cloud Service monitoring frequently is utilized with Azure diagnostics and allows for collection of information on the following;
- Cloud Service Instance uptime and availability
- Standard and Custom Windows Performance Counters
- Windows Server Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Windows Application and System Event logs
How CloudMonix helps in Azure Cloud Services Monitoring?
CloudMonix enhances management of production environments for IT professionals by providing deep and immediate insight into stability of complex software systems via features like live dashboards, fully customizable and meaningful alerts, immediate notifications and much more.
CloudMonix's Azure Cloud Services Monitoring Software helps Cloud Administrators in;
- Auto-Scalability – Scale in real-time and add extra servers automatically as demand increases and drop them when it decreases.
- Crash Recovery – Auto restart of crashed processes.
- Recycle Application Pools – Auto detect and trigger recycling of app pools when IIS web applications misbehave.
- Handle Memory Leaks – Ensure there is enough resources available for your most important cloud processes. Automatically reboot your role instances when memory is low.