The SDKs for Bing Search APIs offer many benefits to users and provide them with reliable web search results. They are available in different languages to ensure maximum scalability. C#, Python, Java, and Node.js. The offerings of Bing SDKs include Bing Spell Search, Bing Video Search, Bing Image Search, Bing Web Search, and Bing Custom Search.
Exceptional Features of SDKs
Easy to use, highly flexible, and functionally tested are the most prominent features. You need to follow simple steps to build a new app while the availability of multiple languages enables building on the platform of your choice. Likewise, quality documentation and community support of experts is available. The other features are as follows:
- easy and flexible environment to adjust the basis of the application scenario;
- minimum assembly footprint for each Bing offering and development available in four different languages;
- availability of both free and paid Bing APIs access keys;
- Azure developer and other developer forums are available to discuss any issues;
- samples and parameter references are available in a well-documented form;
- opensource and available on GitHub
Getting Started With Bing SDKs
NuGet packages are available for individual Bing offerings when it comes to C#. C# samples are highly beneficial as they provide an easy to follow step-by-step guidance. You can build applications on top of and with the help of NuGet packages.
Python samples, Java samples, and Node samples are available for other development tasks. Give a spin to these SDKs with the available keys if you are already using the Bing REST APIs or buy your subscription if you are using them for the first time.