Below are the three main reasons customers choose Microsoft and stay with the vendor they trust.
1. Cost reduction with Azure
Windows Server and SQL Server users enjoy the benefits of Azure Hybrid, reservation pricing, and free Extended Security Updates. The combined costs make up of 5 times less than the same AWS service package.
Azure cost management helps users monitor and optimize their spendings in Azure and is free to all Azure customers. All these savings free up the budget to innovate with cloud services, create new business value and compete more effectively.
2. Superior security and compliance
Below is a list of unique Azure security features:
- Azure SQL Database’s Intelligent Protection – proactive monitoring of potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Azure Security Center – threats monitoring and alerting across the entire hybrid environment
- Azure governance – control policies and compliance across all Azure services with this free solution by setting up “blueprints”
3. The only consistent hybrid cloud
It makes sense to migrate some applications and data to the cloud, while others need to remain on-premises. Azure offers unique hybrid capabilities not available on any other cloud. Some of the examples are listed below:
- Identity – easily connect on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory and gain seamless Office 365 and Azure directory services
- Windows Admin Center – protect on-premises servers and data with Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Azure File Sync – bottomless storage gained by replicating files from the on-premises Windows Servers to Azure
- Azure Stack – run IaaS in your own data center by creating a private Azure region
Don’t overlook the value of a single point of support across your hybrid cloud and yield significant savings by migrating your workloads to Azure.